Wednesday, August 8, 2007

8-8-95

Little did I know then, that 8-8-95 was going to be the start to the rest of my life, all of my dreams coming true and creating a lifetime relationship with my best friend!
8-8-95 was the day Tim and I officially started dating. We had a nice dinner at the Majestic Oyster Grill and Bar. After dinner we took a long walk through downtown and then came back to my car being locked in the parking garage...ooops! After a few phone call and much laughter we were able to get it out. That is one thing that has always been a constant, Tim's ability to make me laugh, and one of the things that I love most about him.
That night Tim put his arms around me and I remember feeling so safe as I still do today each time he wraps his arms around me! Knowing that whatever comes our way as long as we have each other we can work it out!
As I told him today before he left for Grand Rapids, MI for business....although things aren't always perfect I wouldn't have it any other way! ( yes he is in the dog house for being gone over our anniversary tomorrow...I told him I would be waiting for my HUGE bouquet of flowers)
I love you more and more each day, Tim and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you creating our family and the rest of our life!
Thanks for a great 12 years!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awwwwww....that is so sweet. Wow, that is a looong time! I can't believe it. Congrats!

On another note, have you heard about facebook? It is addicting...I am on it constantly.