Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Treat....

Once Bella got up from her nap I decided we would get out of the house for a little bit! When I asked her if she wanted to go Bye Bye she said, "Yeah!!!" So we both put our hoodies on and we were out the door! I decided to hit the Flying Cupcake an adorable bakery to get an after dinner treat!
The have the most fabulous cupcakes! Then we hit the Kids book store next door and looked around! Bella loved being out!

She had vanilla with vanilla icing!
Daddy had chocolate with chocolate icing! I had Red Velvet with Chocolate Chips and Cream cheese icing! !

YUMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Sounds like a perfect evening to me! Naperville has one huge flaw...no bakery. I could go for some cupcakes right now!

Angie said...

My personal favorite is how excited Tim is to get his photo taken eating a cupcake!

Katherine - if you live in Naperville, you've been to Ethel's, right?? It's not a bakery, but it's just as sinful!!