Friday, May 16, 2008

Night on the Deck

It was a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L day!!!!
I made some yummy but simple homemade guacamole and we enjoyed
it out on the deck!!!

Bella diggin in!!!!

Our deal of the day: we got gas for $2.97! 97.1 Hank FM was doing a promotion! Isn't that pitiful that $2.97 is a good deal??!!! But when you have 2 gas hogs that we have you do what you can! When we first got our cars in line for the promotion...Tim thought I was crazy but they had it very well organized with policemen directing traffic! We were in and out in 30 minutes flat! Worth the deal!!!

3 comments:

Amy and Scott said...

Glad you were out enjoying the weather - this summer is going to be lots of fun! Can't wait to see you next weekend :)

Little Evalyn said...

Oh she just so cute! Hope to see you guys this summer during one of the Mize family get togethers. By the way I'm trying to keep up w/the blog weekly, but don't think i'll ever be on top of things like you. :)

reusserfamily said...

Bella you are a girl after my heart. We can't wait for Sunday, so we can all play together! I'll meet you on the deck... you and I have a date with a bag of chips and a bowl of dip.

- Auntie Angie