Thursday, July 10, 2008

3rd time is NOT a charm

I was headed to Fisher for their Summer Free Concert Series...
Dave and Rae one of our fun and favorite bands was suppose to play!
I had the wagon, cooler full of munchies, blankets, bug wipes, bubbles, and maraca's for the kids...all packed in the the car headed to Subway and then to get a seat ....
when Doug called to let me know that once again for the 3rd year in a row it was cancelled due to possible bad weather!!! At this time the weather was beautiful! WHAT were we going to do now?!?!?!
Reusser's invited us over for wings and potato wedges! Yummy!
Angie also make some quesdillias that Bella inhaled they were so good!
Then we headed to their neighborhood park!
The girls had tons of fun!
Peek a boo....Addie...
Addie watches Bella be silly and try the mulch!
YUCK! To end the night with a cool treat!

Thanks for still making it a fun night and they storm did roll in about 8pm so I guess they were right for cancelling it...just disappointed me!

1 comment:

reusserfamily said...

Bella -

Thanks for coming over and playing with me ! I always enjoy the park and a popcicle, but it's even sweeter sharing it with you!

Love - Addie