Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mom's Day Out...Trial Run...

Ready to go meet her teachers on Wednesday...
Miss Mary and Miss Adlye

Thursday mom's had a meeting and the kids played! Bella did great NO tears!!! Way to go Big girl!
I think it helps that her good friend Miss Emily is in her class!
Miss Jenny and Emily on orientation day!
Bella and I!

We are excited that Bella will be going to the Mom's Day Out program at our church on Friday's from 9-2:20. We know she will have lots of fun with her teachers and new friends! She starts this Friday, although I am a little sad that I won't get to take her since I have to be at work at 7am. We know she will be in great hands when Miss Jenny takes her!

2 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Looks like fun! Hope we can get in on that action too! We are on the wait list so we will see....

TheGambleFamily said...

I promise to kiss her for you and have her hair pretty in...LOL