Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating in Lebanon...

What am I doing wrong with the blog....it keeps reversing my order of pictures! I don't have time for this!!! uhhh... anyways....
Suzi and Ernie and their Ninja Turtle
Us with our Bumble Bee....
She couldn't believe Grandma was giving her a whole bag or Treats!!!
Thank you!
Ron and Gaylynn gave her a big Reese's! She was excited but I think daddy had his eye on it!
Bella and Wyatt Trick or Treating in Lebanon....

Thanks to Stevenson's, Bartlett's, Huckleberry's and Westerfield's for letting us come a day early with our little ones and for all the treats!!!!
Also to Grandma & Papaw for the big bag of treats!

2 comments:

Susan said...

They are both JUST ADORABLE! I can't believe how fast they grow. Enjoy every minute!

:-) Susan

Katherine said...

It's not you...it's blogger. All my pics are in reverse too. Looks like a great Halloween. Bella is just adorable! Love the costume!