Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bella got her "tube"

This morning we were off to Riley Children's Hospital so Bella could have a tube in her left ear to help with the drainage build up and the 4 ear infections she has had since August!
Daddy entertaining Bella before her procedure! Waking up at 4:45 and waiting 45min past our procedure time was the hardest part!!!!
Bella was back to us within 26 minutes a little drowsy still but good! Once she awoke from everything and had her 2 sippys of apple juice she was happy!
Dr Miyamoto said he removed a lot of thick fluid, cleaned the ear, and put the tube and antibiotic in! We hope it does the trick!!!
Bella trying to check her own vital sign.....obviously I am fine, let's blow this joint!
We are so happy that everything went as well as it did today!

5 comments:

TheGambleFamily said...

Great News!!! I've thought about her all morning. Glad its all over and hopefully it well do wonders like tubes did for Emily!

Angie said...

What a brave little girl! I hope this does the trick!

Katherine said...

We're so glad to hear that everything went well today! I had tubes when I was little, too, Bella. My brothers used to tease me and tell me I had pipes in my ears...for some reason it really made my blood boil!

gussiebeth said...

Yea Bella ! Hope you got a good nap after getting up so-o-o early ! Love you !! Aunt Beth

Anonymous said...

Tubes are a GREAT thing! Maddie has had 3 sets (over 12 years!) and they work wonders! Glad she did so well!