Saturday, March 28, 2009

Write it down...

I am always thinking you better write that down or record that... when Izabella says something funny or smart! I know how quickly our children continue to change, grow and learn. I wish I could remember it all but I know I can't. I must find a way record it since I never write it down. My memory is good but not that good!

Since this blog seems to be my forum for about everything else that goes in our life I thought I'd start sharing a few quotes for the week, month or whatever it may be!


*While trying to put Bella to bed last week she had a snag on her nail and she looked up at me and said, "cut my nails!" like duh mom ...did you forget to keep on on my personal care and now I have to remind you??!!! Patiently she sat as I trimmed each of her nails! Thanks for reminding me sweetie! *


* Again while Tim and I were reading stories before bed last week we asked her if she wanted mommy or daddy to put her to bed, she said, " no daddy's busy"*
*Friday Aunt Rachel took Bella to Target and while they were walking up and down the "drug store" part and Bella kept pointing to something and saying, "Bella." Rachel wasn't real sure what she was talking about, and finally pointed to the Miralax bottle that was on the shelf and Bella said, "That's Bella's, Mama puts it in my milk at night!"*

Anyways I am just constantly amazed at how aware of their little world they are and each day I seem to have better conversation with Bella! I can't believe how well she talks on the phone. Hope you enjoy the short stories of our days!



*Now a funny that daddy did this week....I was checking in with Miss Jenny as I always do and she said she had to tell me a funny story.... Bella had been at her house for a little over an hour and she came up to Miss Jenny a little panicked and said, "shu weee" so Miss Jenny assumed she had a dirty diaper. Jenny got down to change her but to her surprise she had NO diaper on and a little dribble on her leg! Yes, Tim forgot to put a diaper on her while he had changed her out of her wet clothes that morning! We all got a good laugh over that one! I called Tim and asked if he was starting potty training early? Tim was a little confused until I told him Bella had NO diaper on this morning...he just started rolling in laughter! The good thing that came out of it was Bella stayed dry that long and didn't continue to potty when she realized the diaper wasn't there to catch it! Maybe we will have some luck next month with our potty training attempt???? I hope!*

3 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

I enjoyed reading these little stories! Too Cute=)

TheGambleFamily said...

Iknow what you mean. My head spins to think of all the stuff coming out of Emily's mouth now. Some I don't think I want to record. LOL

I think you may have good luck with Bella and potty training!

Angie said...

What a smart girl to know to stop when she realized she didn't have a diaper on! That made me laugh, because I sometimes forget that too ~ I'm reminded when I actually put on her clothes, since she's still little, but I don't put it past me to pull a "Tim" later!