Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Monkey....aka Bella

So we have put off transitioning Bella to a Big Girl bed for many reason yet the biggest one was me fearing that it will be a big deal and we will lose our good sleeper. So...Bella decided it was time and climbed out of her bed Sunday morning!
She was more than willing to show us how she did it...one leg up &
and over...
slide down &
She was very proud of herself when Tim opened the door Sunday morning...claiming, "I did it!!! "
So last night we brought in a twin bed and Tim put together a safety side rail. We put her new her on and DORA sheets she picked out and she was thrilled. I tried to lay in the bed and she told me I was too big!
So I am thrilled to say she had no problems going to bed last night or for a 2 hour nap today...hopefully this all continues!
Sleeping in her big girl bed! Not the best picture but what I could get in the dark.
I hope in the next couple of weeks to paint and get the transition complete from her nursery to her Shabby Chic Princess room!
I do have to admit I was a little sad as the crib went out last night...I know she is 2 1/2...I just hate that she is growing up so quickly!