Sunday, August 23, 2009

Waffles...

This is the BEST waffle mix...it is a little pricey but YUMMY!!!
You can find it at William Sonoma.
Friday was literally the first time this summer we had NOTHING we had to do!!! So I took advantage of it! Yes there was lots I could of and should of done but we just ENJOYED the morning!
I rarely get the waffle maker out b.c of the mess but thought it would be fun to do with Bella. At 5, I was making pancakes on my own for my family and I think Bella might be on her way to doing the same! She LOVES to help in the kitchen!
The mess I was talking about but ohhh soooo worth it!
Finished Product: Bella wanted to have peanut butter and syrup on hers and ate most of it with her fresh blueberries!
YUMMY breakfast!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Hey Bella, you need to come over and make some yummy waffles for us=) You are such a biggie girl!