Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

We had a nice surprise early Christmas morning...mommy got called off work!!!
So we all slept in and shared a lazy morning together, playing, eating and watch the Disney Christmas Parade.
Then we got ready and headed to my parents.
My mom and dad and a very nice prime rib dinner for us and spoiled us all
with more than we needed!
Digging into presents!!!
Izabella's BIG present from Grammy J and Papaw...
Bitty Baby!!!
She fell in love with her instantly.
That night she was calling her Jesus and Gracie but I think Gracie is what stuck!
Too Busy for a family photo gotta feed Gracie!
What happiness and so much fun to watch Christmas through a child's eyes again! Bella asked for 2nd's on the mash potatoes, and when I returned to her with them this is what I found!
Opening presents...will wipe a little girl out!


It was a wonderful Christmas! Thanks, Mom & Dad!!!

1 comment:

TheGambleFamily said...

I am sure that Gracie will be well taken care of!!!