Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh YUM!!!

Fruit Delight...
Clean and cut Strawberries or whatever fruit you'd like
Whip together:
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. strawberry yogurt (or your favorite flavor)
2/3 cup sugar (I used 1/4c)
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 tsp. almond extract
Serves 4-6
Perfect summer treat!
I saw this recipe and couldn't stop thinking about it so I had to try!
I used all "lite" ingredients, and it took my 20minutes from start to finish!
Super easy & YUMMY!
I think it would be good with bananas and vanilla wafers even though I'm not a fan of bananas. I will use more berries next time!
ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

This looks awesome! Makes me want to go strawberry picking!

TheGambleFamily said...

Looks Yummy..we will have to try it with my berry obsessed daughter! LOL