Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Barbie Girl

Barbie World!!!






Wednesday we headed to the museum with Bella's friend, Emily! The girls first stop was Barbie!!! Bella has been playing with Aunt Rachel's old Barbie's for awhile now but since Addie's birthday loves them! Tells me over and over which ones Addie got and over course she wants the whole Barbie aisle now at the store! This was the first time we had been to the exhibit since her new found love so we were there over an hour!

The also had a runway show while we were there. The had an hair designer to add a fancy feather, and some one to flair to her outfit with a scarf. Then they practiced their runway walk before the real show! It was too cute and Bella loved it! Emily decided to sit with me and take pictures!

1 comment:

gussiebeth said...

TOO FUNNY ! I played it over and over & finally filmed it with the video on my camera so Mom could see it. I have never seen Bella walk like that, especially from the backside. Too fun !