Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of Jr Preschool....

1st Day of Jr Preschool
at
Orchard Park Learning Center
" Really a picture mom?" I gotta get in my classroom!

Finding her name and then hanging it on the tree!

Izabella started preschool this morning and did it like a pro! I am sure it helps that for the last 2 years she had gone to Mom's Day Out there too. She was so excited, there were no tears and Tim and I had to ask for a kiss as we left!
She has Mrs Cindy and Mrs Adley this year who seem to be wonderful teacher! She is going 2 full days a week!
We think it is going to be a good year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Bella - what a big girl!

I'm so intrigued by this "junior preschool" notion - how is this different than regular preschool?

I hope she continues to enjoy it!

-Angie W

Katherine said...

Wow, Bella! What a big 4 year old you are now! Can't wait to see you!