Sunday, January 2, 2011

Enjoy a little more.....

After our friends left we spent the rest of the night at home together. We had a nice steak and shrimp dinner before Tim before he had to go to work to DJ for the "yougins"....
Then I had movie night with Bella....we danced, laughed, sang and threw many balloons around and at each other as we watched Camp Rock. Who knew I would have sooo much fun on NYE doing these simple things....
SO.....my NY resolutions is to laugh, dance, sing, and ENJOY the simple moments with my family and friends more!
It is true that the years seem to go by faster and faster the older we get....I can't believe that Bella's is 4, that I am 34, Tim is 2 years away from 40(eeeek)and it is 2011....
really where has the time gone?!?!
I know this will be easier said than done and not always possible, but my hope for 2011 is to forgo the list sometimes, the computer, the everyday "stuff " that bogs you down and ENJOY and savor the the year a little more! Watch my sweet little girl explore, adventure, love, learn, grow and have fun and to do the same for myself!!!!
My wish for you is to ENJOY 2011 a little more,
however that may be for you!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR from our family to yours!!!

No comments: