Thursday, February 3, 2011

Iced In

Indiana had a huge Ice Storm hit late Monday night through Wednesday morning! Schools were closed 3-4days around us and I know many had cabin fever! Izabella was safely "iced in" at Grammy J and Papaw's for 2 days. I spent 2 days at Methodist since I had to work both Tuesday and Wednesday and the hospital didn't close. They did put me up in the Hyatt Tuesday night which was nice but it was a quick stay since I didn't get there until 11:30pm and was headed back at 6:15am. Again better than a hospital bed though. Tim managed to get to work both days since it isn't far from our house and was treated to lunch brought in both days!
Finally Wednesaday night we were all home to sleep under the same roof!
Thursday Bella and I were thrilled to get out for playgroup and then head to Aunt Suzi's and Wyatt's. Bella enjoyed playing with cousins Melanie, Joey, Konlie and Kenzlie while Suzi hosted a spa for the moms.
Hope the ice stays away for the rest of the winter!

No comments: