Sunday, November 19, 2006

First Sleep Over


At 9 weeks old Bella had her first sleepover ! She had Olivia and Jackson Kirk (the kids I nannied for 8 years!) spend the night! We all had so much fun....Starbucks, pizza, junk food, movies, we made chocolate covered pretzel sticks and decorated them for Thanksgiving! Everyone was up until midnight and in my bed at 8am watching Sponge Bob! The Kirk kids are all so sweet to Bella and love her like she is their own....well more than their own I guess...as I love them! We are so lucky to have such a special relationship with all the Kirk's we are more a part of each others families and friends then employee and employer! I am looking forward to continuing to watch Abby, Olivia and Jackson grow as our family grows too! It was a GREAT Friday night!

No comments: