Saturday, November 25, 2006

Too many to count!





As I stood in line at the gas station to get my paper so after dinner we could check out all the deals we would have to get on Friday.... the man in front of me was buying bread, bologna, chips and cheese dip...it may have just been lunch for the next couple of days or it was his Thanksgiving dinner, which is fine! It just made me realize how many simple blessing we have each day and most of the time we don't even recognize or take for granted!
Tim and I are busy traveling back and forth between families for the holidays and sometimes it is a bit overwhelming but then I am reminded how lonely we would be if we didn't have the family and friends that keep our lives full of so much love and fun!
We started Thanksgiving at Tim's parents house with all of their family and friends and Izabella continued to meet some family she hadn't met yet. Then after our bellies were rested and we had enjoyed wonderful company we were off to my parents for another round of wonderful company and food!
I hope that Izabella is always surrounded by her family and friends and knows what a true blessing they are!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: