Friday, November 9, 2007

Look what I found...

We started off our day with going to MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) with Sarah and Libby. The moms eat brunch, talk and then there is usually a craft or a speaker. This mornings speaker was Lauren Dungy. She was fun to listen too and has an amazing faith and family! They have 6 children from ages 22years-18months.
Can you imagine how busy she is?
After MOPS we went to Bravo for lunch, hit Target, saw Papaw real fast and then came home! She was almost asleep when we pulled in the driveway so I changed her diaper left her pants off and put her in her crib for her nap! She was talking and playing for awhile as I put groceries away, checked email, opened the snail mail but then I she was quiet so I peeked in to see if she had fallen asleep and to my suprise I found a....
DIAPER-LESS BABY!!!!
Yes, some how she figured out how to take her diaper off! We could be in trouble! Luckily I peeked in soon enough and there were no accidents...could you imagine the mess I could of found???
So from now on Miss Izabella will have a onesis on or pants when she is napping!!!
Also did you notice she must have a beaver sleeping her her?
Look at her crib rail.....She has chewed it!!!
We put a guard rail on the front of the crib when she started to destroy it and now I guess one will have to go on there too!
So much fun each day never knowing what she will learn and do next!

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Bella I must agree... Bare is better! But not until your about 30 or so:)