Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Real Life....

I can't believe I am even posting this picture...but around 6:30 pm it was just one of those real life mom moments...when I just had to laugh or I would cry....
-I was trying to keep my daughter happy who decided she didn't want a nap this afternoon so now was melting down
-My kitchen was WRECK... I was making dinner and 4 different things for Thanksgiving since I am working until 3 am tomorrow!
-Tim was stuck late at work because they are installing a new email server and he was talking with one of their service people!
-The dogs were on my heals b.c it was 30 minutes past meal time
Like I said REAL LIFE MOMENT....
CALLIGAN TAKE ME AWAY....
My Train Wreck Kitchen....
My exhausted baby girl who was a mess again and already had one bath today..
AN HOUR IN A HALF LATER....
Daddy comes home, we have a nice dinner, he gives Bella Raye a bath and puts her to bed.
I get to clean my kitchen and all is ready for Thanksgiving!
All in time to sit down and watch Dancing With the Stars and have Chocolate covered strawberries with Tim!!!
Tim thought is was pretty silly we were taking this pic and I couldn't keep my eyes open!!!
Life is good...just a little crazy at times!
Which keep us all on our toes!

2 comments:

~natalie said...

oh my soul it's comforting to know that everyone has those moments. we all know that other people have them but it's so nice to have those thoughts confirmed every once in awhile! =) here's to husbands who rescue us and bedtimes that magically fix little people. happy thanksgiving!

The Maines Family Blog said...

AMEN, Friend!!!