Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Beautiful Birthday Morning...


I woke up to birthday kisses from Tim and announcement that it had snowed. I said, "yeah it was suppose to snow" and he said, "no, It has snowed!!!" Then when I looked I outside I realized what he meant! What a beautiful scene the first snow of the season had left in our backyard! The snow always seem to bring such peacefulness. (until you hit the road)
Bella and I snuggled in bed a little longer today ... it was perfect morning!
Then she was off to the babysitters and Cathy took my to a very yummy Birthday lunch at Bravo's before I had to go into work! Yes, it was a little bit of a bummer that I had to work on my birthday but it is ok! I am looking forward to celebrating tomorrow night with many of my girlfriends. Then on Saturday Tim and I are headed downtown to celebrate! I am going to have to be on a MAJOR diet after this week of celebrating is over!
Thank you to every one who sent me a birthday wish....via email, phone and/or card! It was so nice to get every ones wishes today! My best gift of all have is my beautiful daughter and loving husband to wake up to each morning and to be surrounded by amazing family and friends!
THANK YOU!

No comments: