Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank Goodness for my Girlfriends...

Tonight I was very blessed to be surrounded by many of my wonderful girlfriends for a Girls Night Out at PF Chang's!!! YUMMY!!!
Many laugh, Much Girl Talk, and Great Friendships...ohh and some wine too!!!
I met each of these girls at different phases of my life and I count my blessing each day that they are a part of my life!!! I can't imagine my life without them! It would be quite boring!
Sometimes we get consumed with the busyness of life that we don't get to see each other enough but how much fun we have when we do!
I only wish every one could of joined us tonight, although I realize what a busy time of the year it is!
THANKS Girls for such a fun night! What a great birthday treat!
Love you all!

5 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Good times, good company!

reusserfamily said...

I enjoyed myself so much. What a great night out!

Amy and Scott said...

Glad we could celebrate your birthday together! Hope this year is filled with lots of exciting times!

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could have been there to celebrate with you! Looking forward to seeing you over MLK!!

~natalie said...

sounds like a great time. wish i could have been there to celebrate with ya! can't wait to see you next month. love ya!!