Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve...

The Maines side (Tim's dads side of the family)
Tim & Bella joined every one for dinner and they were all kind enough to save enough for me and wait for presents until I got off work!
The 2nd cousins Kenzlie, Bella, Konlie & Wyatt
PRESENTS....
Wyatt and Bella both got their own real digital cameras...watch out Bella maybe making her own post soon!
Konlie and Kenzlie both got loads of new clothes!
After we celebrated Tim headed home to get Bella tucked in her bed so Santa could come and then I headed to meet my family for candle lite service. It was a beautiful service that always ends right at the strike of midnight to just candles lighting the sanctuary and the singing of Silent Night, one of my favorites about Christmas! Although this year my sister, moms and my candles weren't staying lit so we were having a little giggle fit but still a wonderful way to bring in Christmas Day!

No comments: