Saturday, January 31, 2009

Let's make cookies...

After we warmed up from playing outside Izabella helped me make chocolate chip cookies for the first time from scratch. She loved it and so did I.
I had everything measured out so she got to pour everything in to the bowl all by herself. She helped me with the mixer and when we were done got to enjoy the best part of making cookies...licking the beaters!!!
YUM!
She was proud to offer her cookies to family members who have stopped by this week!
I am sure we will be doing it again soon, although it is terrible for my waistline!

4 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

You are a little "Betty Crocker" in the making Bella! Listen to all your mommy's helpful tips and you are sure to be a good cook!

Amy and Scott said...

Will you come bake at my house Bella! Looks like you are a great helper. We love your new big blog picture - all bundled up and so sweet!

The Stucks said...

Bella and Hay need to bake some cookies together!! What a good little baker you have on your hands there :)

Katherine said...

Yum Yum Yum! We just made cookies too!