Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Blessing...

Becoming a Mother has been the biggest blessing that God has ever given me.
A love that I did not know until Izabella Raye.
Izabella's joy in each day help reminds me of the simple pleasures and what is really important!!!
It is amazing how those big blue eyes, sweet little voice, her great big hug can make my day!
Celebrating Mother's Day is a wonderful day for not only me but I am truly blessed to be surrounded my amazing Mom, Grandma, Sister, Mother-in-law and Sister-in-law who have loved me more than I could imagine!!! Also wonderful women my friends: who have been huge examples and help guided through motherhood and share being a mommy with!
Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing women in my life!!!!
I love you all!
Izabella, you are mommy's proudest accomplishment!!!
I love you more than you know,
Mommy

1 comment:

gussiebeth said...

AND THEN THERE'S AN AUNT WHO LOVES YOU LIKE A DAUGHTER.:) Aunt Beth