Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nursery to Big Girl Room...

Izabella's Shabby Chic Princess Room...
So here it is.... I had some request to post pictures and was trying to wait until everything was finished but it is close enough. I still need to color swap some stuff out and Aunt Rachel is going to do some decorative painting behind her bed.
We all Love it, including Miss Bella!
We are so proud of how she made the transition into her big girl bed too!
She "hops in" each night and loves for mommy to tuck her in...snug as a bug in a rug!


Izabella's nursey...that I loved!
When I was expecting Baby M 3 years ago there were a lot loving hands: Uncle Ernie, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Rachel and Daddy who helped me create this sweet space for out little one!
We enjoyed it for 2 1/2 years so much!
It is all packed up in hopes to use again someday!

No comments: