Friday, April 8, 2011

"Because it's our last night!!!"


After a long day on the boat we headed back to the condo to clean up, pack up and prepare to leave the next morning.

I was about 30minutes into getting organized when Bella asked to go to the ocean. I asked her why she wanted to go and she said, "Becuase it is our last night!"


So minutes later we were down at the beach! I couldn't say no and who cares if all our clothes are jammed in a suitcase to go home!



This was one of the best hours of our vacation... to soak up and enjoy the FL sunset, collect shells and running up and down the beach with my girl!

Thank you, Bella, for helping me to take time and truly ENJOY the "our last night at the beach"!

I had to get a picture of this...one of Bella's favorite things to do...

The "eleGator"!

No comments: