Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dressed up and Ready to go...


Sometimes getting Bella to take a picture is like pulling teeth!

Grandma M got Bella her Easter outfit this year, and we thought she looked pretty cute!


Tim, Bella and I met my parents and sister at church Easter morning, and it was as wonderful service as always. A little bitter sweet for me because our minster of 15 year, Dr Ziegler, is retiring so it was his last Easter sermon. Dr Ziegler holds a special place in my heart b.c he is been such a part of important moments in our life: he has been there some sad and tough times for our family but the joys too, he married Tim and I,baptized Tim and Bella. We are excited for he and his wife, Becky, to enjoy retirement!

Bella was excited to see Emily at church today.


In the afternoon she was a little better about giving some smiles for the camera.

No comments: