Saturday, September 24, 2011

Style....

Most days Bella prefers to be in her pj's all day at home. I told he to go get dressed since we were going dinner and the store. This is how our stylish Izabella came out!

With a leotard on, different blue ballet skirt, ugg boots, fur vest and about 5 different bows in her head!

I said ok just put your fleece on and let's go! Tim couldn't believe I was letting her out of the house like that, not b.c he cared, but b.c her looking like a rag-muffin would usually drive me crazy.

I saw how happy and proud of herself she was and I let go of the fact I like her to look put together to hopefully build her confidence and independence!!!

We had a great dinner and fun shopping night with our little fashion-ista! Who knows...one day we might all be wearing clothes with Bella Raye on the tag!

No comments: