Tuesday, December 19, 2006

12th Annual Chili Dinner






It started 12 years ago right after Tim and I started dating we got both of our families together at Tim’s apartment for Chili and to meet for the first time! Now it has become a wonderful tradition.
We take a couple hours out of all our hectic schedules and enjoy good company, lots of laughs and a pot of chili! (Sometimes it is hard for me to believe it has been 12 years that Tim and I have been together but others I can’t remember life without Tim and our families and that it has only been 12 years)
We are lucky that numerous times throughout the year we intertwine our family get together and look forward to being together! We have all become a part of each others families…..the more the merrier!This year all our traditions have become a little more special for Tim and I as we share them with Izabella for the first time!




No comments: