Friday, December 1, 2006

What A Week!!!


It has been a crazy, good and bittersweet week to say the least yet we all have survived! Settling down from Thanksgiving, Shopping until we dropped on Friday, Aunt Suzi Birthday, putting up the Christmas tree, Mommy going back to work, Daddy out of town and Aunt Rachel's birthday all in a week! Whoooo I am out of breath!

Yes, I returned to work Tuesday afternoon, I think Monday was worse than Tuesday with the anticipation of returning to work! I am lucky with my job there is flexibility in the days and times I work...I am going back and working 3-12 hour shifts a week from 3pm-3am and so far it has worked fine! Izabella is in very loving and caring hands as we are lucky to have lots of family and friends willing to help us for a few hours until Tim can get home from work.....selfishly I didn't want to give up my time with her! Aunt Rachel helped us Tuesday, Cathy and the kids helped Wednesday, and Sarah and Alex helped Friday until Grandma Stafford could pick her up for her first sleep over at their house. I know Bella will love it! I had some of my best times as a child at my grandparents house on Friday nigths too!

Tim is off to Tennessee for the weekend to cheer on the Colts to victory with our friends Doug, Jim and Scott! I know they will have lots of fun as this is the second year they have done it and they have already established some traditions!

No comments: