Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Life is Good!











Not only did we celebrate my 30th birthday weeks ago (a surprise party).... today has been a fun day of celebrating another year older, a new decade and kissing my twenties good-bye but welcoming my thirties with open arms!

I started out my day waking up to Bella's sweet voice talking in her crib telling mommy "Happy Birthday and I am ready for a bottle!" She is just precious when she wakes up and has a wonderful disposition! A very happy morning baby with sweet coos and great smiles!
Then we went to the wonderful Helios Tea Room with Rachel and Ann...a great lunch but we had even more fun shopping throughout the house! Too many goodies!
Tonight daddy got a babysitter (Aunt Suzi, Uncle Ernie and Cousin Wyatt) to watch Bella so we could enjoy a nice dinner at Marco's with some friends!

I couldn't imagine what else I could wish for as I blow out my 30 candles! I have a wonderful family, awesome friends, and a loving husband and now great daddy, but my favorite present this year came a little early, my baby girl!


Thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes!

May everyone be so fortunate to have their happiness, health and love!Life is Good!

No comments: