Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bella in a Box

Yes, even 10months old love boxes more than toys!
Yesterday we met daddy for lunch and then got to see and visit with many of daddy's friends at work! ( Jennifer sorry we missed you...we will make sure we are back again soon) Last night Bella went to Auntie Sara's to have some girl time and chase Sox their cat around when Tim and I went to Mudsocks Grill with Sarah and Jason. Mudsocks is a new restaurant opening in the Carmel/Noblesville area, we sat on the patio and it was a beautiful evening for a good visit with friends and good food too!
Today we played with Bella all morning and afternoon...we are having so much fun watch her just absorb everything around right now! We also bought Bella a big girl car seat today...we will keep you posted on her new ride! Then we went to the Boyett's for a cookout. Ernie's mom and niece Courtney were visiting from Fl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison,

I will think about forgiving you :)

I am sorry I missed you and Izabella. I went to Kenny Chesney Thursday night so I took the day off. Tim should have checked my schedule!

I heard all about it though and everyone said she was adorable!

The Ranek Family said...

So sweet:) Can't wait to check you out in your new ride!