Wednesday, July 25, 2007

THANKS isn't enough!!!!

As I mentioned in the previous post I have been working a lot lately and that means we have had to find someone to watch Bella on the weekends when Tim and I worked and until Tim can get home from work during the week.
We have been truly blessed between family and friends since I have gone back to work I have always been able to leave Bella Raye in loving arms! That means the world to me and makes going to work a little easier!
She usually is on a weekend (when we work) rotation between Lebanon and my parents! Last weekend she spent Friday and Saturday day with Aunt Suzi, Uncle Ernie and Wyatt where she is constantly entertained and then as Suzi puts it Grandma kidnapped her for the night and they brought her home after church on Sunday! Monday she spent the night with Grammy J and Papaw and then spent Tuesday with Aunt Rachel who usually every weeks spends one of her days off with Bella! I know this is special time for both of them! Grammy J had her this afternoon for us. As you can tell sometimes we need a guide to keep us straight where and when she is going.
My moms work schedule in the summer has been willing to work around my work schedule which has been a HUGE help! When we return from MI I am back to a search each week as to where Bella will go when we work.
During the school year I had much help from friends: Sara Landis, Sarah Gray, Cathy and the kids, Molli, and Ann. Thank you to all of you who have offered I am sure that if the schedule works I will ask!
We are also looking into a Mother's Day Out Programs and or a Butler Student coming over a couple days a week for the Fall!
Again Tim and I can't tell how lucky we are that each of you are in our lives and want to help and spend time with Bella!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You can add us to the list of helpers!!! I will have an empty house during the day this school year (at least until I can find some sort of satisfying work)...please call us to help with Bella...of course she'll have to get to know us a bit better first...but another benefit for us, for the big move!!! See you soon :)