Monday, July 16, 2007

Look At Me.....

Look at me...I pulled myself up!
We dropped her mattress weeks ago and it is about touching the floor now. Thank goodness!

" Is that you mom?"
Each day Bella has a new trick up her sleeve! She makes Tim and I laugh all the time! She has learned my "bird call" ( when I roll my tongue to try and get her attention) that is what Tim calls it. Poor baby I have been doing it to her every time I want her to look at the camera, which is a lot!!!
It is so funny to hear her mimic us!
Today I took her to a preview class at Gymboree. She had a lot of fun and was keeping up with the big kids as old as 16 months. Wednesday we are going to preview the music class and see which one we like best to sign her up for in the fall.

2 comments:

reusserfamily said...

Bella you are too funny. I love the bottom picture of you peaking over rail... you little rascal!

XOXO Auntie Angie

PS - Addie is using the Nuby sippy cups. It took her a while, but she has really taken to them!

The Ranek Family said...

I can't wait to hear more about Gymboree! I am sure she had a blast.