Monday, October 1, 2007

Amazed....

Last week we had to de-Bellaify her crib because she was ruining it by thinking she was a little beaver and chewing on it, her bumper she always stood on and the bed skirt was dragging on the floor since we dropped the mattress!
When I took the skirt off the crib her babies hat was under her bed. I gave it to her and didn't think much of it...minutes later I notice she was missing and I found her in the other room where she was trying to put her babies hat on!
I was amazed she knew where the baby was and went to find her to put her hat on.
These little ones are just sponges and absorbing everything around them. I am amazed at what they understand and remember already at only a year old!
She sees her shoes and know they go on her feet, brushes her hair with her brush, tooth brush for her teeth...so on and so on!
This is one of Bella's favorite toys right now. Her Noah's Ark that "Auntie" Sara and Uncle Ryan got her for her baptism...you put the animals in the right shape they fall down and then we open the bottom and get them out! Anything that things go in and out of she loves! Anyways today she was putting the circle one in the right shape. Smart little girl...I know I am very bias though!

2 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Wow! A hat, that is pretty darn good Bella!

Anonymous said...

Oh Bella...you are such a smart little cookie! And a great eater, too!! Woo hoo! See ya tomorrow!