Friday, October 5, 2007

Dates with Daddy....

Daddy met mommy and Bella for lunch after his haircut at Muldoon's in Carmel!
It was a beautiful day to sit outside and enjoy the afternoon!
Bella was very busy watching everything! Daddy says she gets being nosey from me!
hehe Tim and I got to go on a date Thursday night! We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Binkley's where we talked and laughed with no interruptions. Then went to Average Joe's and threw some darts. It was a very close round but came down to a bulls-eye that Tim hit first, so I lost! BOO!!! He also taught me how to play this new bowling arcade game which was addicting!!! We really enjoyed the night and being together as a couple! It is important for me to find time for us to keep our relationship alive as we build our family! I want our children to grow up knowing that their parents have fun together and love each other! I know with how crazy life gets sometimes that is a task that may not always be easy!

THANKS "Auntie" Sara for watching Bella for us!!!

No comments: