Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lucky girl...

This is my friend, Emily. Her mom Miss Jenny takes care of me on Monday's and Wednesday's when my mommy and daddy have to go to something called work!
I have LOTS of fun with Emily she is 3 months older than I am we get along great. Her mommy pays attention to just us all day long!
When mommy took me there on Monday after the holiday break I was so excited to see Emily and her new toys I didn't even cry when mommy left! Mommy said this was a good thing because she knew this meant I was happy there but a little said because I didn't care if she went or not!
I also still get lots of slumber parties on the weekends when they have to work sometimes with my Grammy J and Papaw, Grandma M and Papaw M, Aunt Suzi, Uncle Ernie and Wyatt. Even the Kirk's let me stay a couple of weeks ago and Abby lets me sleep in her room! Aunt Rachel and I also hang on Monday's once or twice a month just so we can have special time together...nothing like getting spoiled by my aunt!
Mommy and Daddy keep telling me I am very lucky girl to have so many people who love and care about me! I tell them it is because I am such a cute girl no one can get enough of me!!! hehe

1 comment:

The Ranek Family said...

Looks like a fun, fun time! You are so lucky to have so many way cool places to go and play:)