Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby Book....

All I have to say is....
THANK GOODNESS for this BLOG
!!!!!
I got this Baby Book way before Baby M aka Izabella was born and I am embarrassed to admit that until yesterday I hadn't even written her name in! Also Suzi, my sister-in-law, started a scrapbook for Bella that I have worked very little on since I went back to work over a year ago! Like I said thank goodness for this blog it is how I have tracked everything about her growth, what she has learned, when she has gotten her teeth and so forth. It was fun to go back and look at the old post to see how little she was and such so I could fill in the blanks! I have thousands of pictures that I have taken but I don't think I have printed any out....again since I went back to work!
I think I need a weekend away to print, organize pictures and work on her scrapbook and Baby Book!
Anyone want to join me!???

2 comments:

~natalie said...

you are speakin' my language! you let me know where and when and i'm there. =) mia is almost three and i'm finally finishing her first year book! oh my stars. oh well. a girlfriend of mine is a creative memories consultant and is doing an all day event in a few weeks and i'm so excited to get some un-interrupted time! how does the time fly so fast??

Katherine said...

I hear you! I wish that I would have started my blog years ago!Poor Paige...I have her things in a box in the laundry room. Someday I will get to it. Hopefully before she goes to college!