Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stamp it....

Ok so I got some complaints because I had not made an update in 4 days...so here we go!
It was a busy weekend for mommy working lots of hours! Bella got to spend the night with Grammy J and Papaw on Saturday and had lots of fun! Thank you!
Once Daddy got her on Sunday he said the had lots of fun just being lazy together!
I know I have said it numerous times but lucky girl to have so many loving places to go when mommy and daddy have to work!
We keep praying for a winning lottery ticket so we can all just stay home and play together...ohhh you have to play to win, right!?!?! Today we got the stamps out that Aunt Beth got her for Easter and had fun stamping a picture, hands face...she is learning!

1 comment:

~natalie said...

that's my girl!! i love it! mia has been stamping birthday cards (we've had a few lately) and just thinks it's hilarious.