Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun Friday....

What a busy and fun day we had....
It went a little like this....
10:30 pick up Grammy J and Aunt Rachel
11:00 go to JC Penney's for Bella's 18 month pictures...they didn't go as well as I had hoped...she didn't want to sit or do anything they asked...she wasn't bad just too busy! O well...that is the age I guess
11:30 shop around Penney's for awhile when we wait to view the photos
Noon Look at the shots...still pick out more than I needed but at least I had a list this time so didn't go to crazy!
1:00 Go to Red Robin for lunch
2:00 Head to Zionsville to check out adorable children's store... Ballerina and Bruisers and Jack and Jill. Bella fell asleep in my arms at this point.
3:30 Bella sleeping in the car with Grammy J while Aunt Rachel and I ran in Bed, Bath and Beyond to get a shower gift for tomorrow.
4:00 Into Kohl's Bella is awake at this point.... BUY of the day an adorable black skirt for Bella next fall for $1.50!!!
4:30 Back to Grammy J's for a fresh diaper and some time to play!
5:30 Home to see Daddy.... Grammy J and Papaw follow us
7:00 Out to dinner...We were headed to Bazbeau's but there was a long wait so we had Canal Point Grill instead
9:30 Bella to bed....she was a wonderful baby for all we did...she is a trooper although I guess I trained her early!
Pictures, Shopping and Eating...Like I said a fun Friday!!!

No comments: