Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Holy Moms Update....

Just thought I'd give you an update on Izabella's preschool/Mom's Day Out perspectives for next year! A week after we stood in line for 2 hours I also signed her up at the church we are members of and where my brother attended preschool.
We have not heard back from Northview but from what I can tell she is 10th on the waiting list..... getting there at 5:50 in the morning didn't do me much good! We did hear back from our church ,Orchard Park, and Izabella got put into the Little Lamb Friday's Mother's Day Out Program!!! YEAH! I think we will go ahead and put the deposit down and keep her there! I like that she got in on Friday's and that the program goes from 9am-2:20pm! Now I just hope the house we find this summer to move to isn't too far away but we will cross the bridge when we come to it!

2 comments:

The Ranek Family said...

Nice! Glad to hear you got her in:) I am keeping my fingers crossed for Northview...

Anonymous said...

I vote for you to move to the Westons. I hear it's a wonderful community with lots of shopping very close by :)
-AngieW