Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Family's Loss

Monday we had a miscarriage yet had to go through the delivery process because I was so far along. We had a baby boy and named him Evan Jonathon after both of our grandfathers. We had him blessed at the hospital also!
We now know that this happened from a weakened cervix and know next time I will have cerclage once I become pregnant and hopefully everything will be fine!
I am not sure we will ever "get through" this loss but I know we will "grow through" this! It has been a very emotional couple of days for all of us and I know we will have those days for a long time to come!
Coming home to Izabella has been a true blessing! She has helped fill our days with so much laughter and joy!!!
Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers!
They mean so much to our family!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Allison,

Suzi told me about this and I wanted you to know that you and Tim are in our prayers. It's good you've got such an extended network of support.

Susan