Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lazy Days....

Bella was more into feeding mommy than taking a silly picture!!!
Daddy's favorite moments with Bella cuddling while she takes her sippy before nap or bedtime. She is so sweet to touch Tim face and share her blankie with him!
Yes folks, Friday and Saturday I got nothing done but play with Bella and sleep! (This pregnacy no matter how much I sleep I could sleep more!) Bella is getting Tim and my bug for sleeping in...although we very seldom get more than 6- 8 hours of sleep if that... we use to love to spend a Sautrday or Sunday in our pajama's all day sleeping and watching movies! Bella surprised us Satuday morning and slept in until 10:15 and Sunday until 9:30!!! YIPEE!!! She still took her two hour naps too must be having a growing spirt!
Never-the-less it was a perfect weekend to lounge around with my family and have no where I had to be!
PS Friday we had another interesting bath time...we had just gotten done with a messing lunch so I told Bella she could take a bath before her nap. (one you say the word bath she is right to the bathroom and won't let up until she is in the tub) During the process of cleaning up lunch the power went out for some unknown reason and stayed out for over an hour! So Bella still wanted a bath and couldn't let it go...so she took a bath by candle light and was completely loved it!

No comments: