Saturday, February 9, 2008

Long, lean and healthy....

Yesterday we went to have Izabella follow up ear and weight check at the Dr.
We are thrilled to report that after two rounds of antibiotics and a few sleepless nights we are HEALTY again!!!! YEAH!
Also Izabella weighed 21lbs 1oz, which is a gain of over a pound since her last check!
She remains in the 15th percentile for her weight which is where she was on the curve last time so Dr Layman was completely happy with her weight!
Just long and lean...I am very envious...wish those were my stats!
After the week we have had we are once again reminded how truly blessed we are to have a healthy and very happy child! Izabella has been my rock this week otherwise I think I would of curled up in a ball in a dark corner but looking in her big blue sparkling eyes, listening to her laugh reassures me that God will once again bless us with a healthy and happy child when the time is right for our family!
Update on our week: Tim and I can't thank you enough for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers we have been surrounded with this week. Also all the yummy meals that have filled our refrigator and meals out with family and friends...it has been nice to not have to worry about the next meal will be just spend family time together!
Once again another blessing in our lives....amazingly wonderful family and friends! Of course it goes without saying that although Tim is grieving too he has been my strentgh from the moment this started....making and taking all the calls and arrangements that I couldn't think about doing...when I am weeping arms to hold me and a ear to listen to at any time!
I know our journey through our grieving has just begun but I know with all the love and prayers that surround our family that we will be ok and grow and florish together!
Although I don't feel like THANK YOU is enough I have no other words to express our sincere gratitude for each of you!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

What a beautiful picture of Miss Bella!