Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Baby Girls

Emily 4 weeks
Claire 4 weeks

MiMi 5 weeks

Today I had the privilage of getting to watch sweet Emily Warner, one of the twins, when her mom took her sister, Claire Bear, to the doctor. Emily was a perfect little angel while she was at our house. Slept, ate and just checked everything out after her belly was full! I love that I got to see both of the girls awake for more than a minute! Bella loved watching her friend...she was a good girl when I fed Emily and then went down for her nap afterwards!
Made life easy for me!
You forget how little they are...it is just amazing how quickly they all change and grow!
Then Ann and MiMi came over to visit for awhile. MiMi was just precious and didn't make a peep while she was over! We then joined Tim and Warren for dinner at Kona Grill! It was Yummy...we love their sushi!
Bella loved having all her girlfriends over to visit tpday!


No comments: