Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy Girls!

I love this Discovery box Grammy J got me for Christmas!
It has lots of animals in it that have different textures and sounds!
I love playing with my Bubby Peyton....he always is on my blanket with me!
We dropped Tim off at the airport after breakfast and started going full speed ahead with errands! Tim is off to Orlando for a business conference for the rest of the week...we hope he brings lots of warm weather home! We did lots of errands and Bella was soo good in the car and getting in and out! THANK GOODNESS! We made it home for lunch and nap.
Then we hit the monon again today since it was even nicer out! YEAH! We love weather like this
More errands after some exercise! We were out until almost 9pm but Bella hung in there with me the whole time!
I forgot to mention in yesterdays blog that Bella's 3rd(top left) tooth has cut through her gums...... white peeking through! Also when I say...YEAH...she has started clapping! It is very cute!
Tomorrow I have to work so Bella Raye is spending the night with Grandma and Papaw M...we know she will have lots of fun and might even get to Cousin Wyatt!
Going to try and pack it in for the night after our busy day...it sure is tons of fun spending the day with my little girl!!!
We miss you already, Tim!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

It is unbelievable how BIG she looks sitting up...she did great sitting in her high chair tonight at the Mexican restaurant! She was cooing and giggling at Wyatt and the rest of us...she is such a good baby! I am not just saying that becasue I love her so much either! She really IS a good baby!

Beth said...

Yes, Baby Bella is certainly growing from what I see on the blog ! What a great baby she must be ! Love to her ! Aunt Beth