Monday, April 9, 2007

Reflections from my First Easter

Diggin' into my basket the Easter bunny left me!
Checking out my new Daisy Duckie Puppet that quacks as fast or as slow as you move her mouth...it is pretty funny!
Open it faster so I can play with it!!!
Aunt Suzi, Uncle Ernie and Cousin Wyatt hosted a wonderful Easter Dinner at their home! I tried some mash potatoes and wasn't too sure of them!
Having fun with Grammy J & Papaw Stafford
Having dessert with Grandma & Papaw M
"Uncle" Chip and Aunt Rachel enjoying Easter dinner and visiting.
Playing with my cousin Wyatt....do you like this Easter outfit my Grammy J got me?
"Aunt" Sara & Uncle Ryan with full bellies....
Relaxing after all the celebrating...we had to settle for this little DVD player since all the daddy's were watching the Masters.








No comments: