Sunday, April 29, 2007

Celebrate Good Times!!!!

What a weekend we had!
It started with the rehearsal and dinner for Jim & Allison's wedding! We dropped Bella Raye off with Grammy J and hit the road to drive to Decatur IL around 1pm on Friday! The rehearsal went smoothly and then it was off to the Beach House for a wonderful dinner and celebration hosted by Jim's parents, Jim & Joan Matusin. The dinner was delicious!!! Lots of personal stories were shared about Jim and Allison which made it a fun night of much laughter and a few sentimental tears too!
Tim was in the wedding party so Saturday morning he started out the day with shooting clay pigeons with all the guys and then we all met for lunch and they were off for the pictures!
Saturday I got you lounge around all day...didn't quite know what to do with myself since I am always on the go, go, go....but it was nice! I can't remember the last time I took 1 1/2 to get ready! I then met up with Doug, Angie, Amy and Scott and we headed to the wedding!
What a wedding! It was very elegant and classy with ivory and black colors and a few little touches of pink! BEAUTIFUL! The wedding was a very personal wedding with breathtaking soloist and trumpeter...Sweetness as Jim and Allison exchanged their vows and sealed it with a kiss! Allison and Jim both beamed with happiness all day! Did I mention that Allison was a stunning bride?!!
The reception was lovely! Sharon and Gary Morgan, Allison's parents, sure know how to throw a receptions....I am sure Jim and Allison had A LOT to do with it! Neat personal touches "M" ice sculpture, Colt's groom cake, and beautiful wedding cake, the favors were a donation made to a family whose children both have a rare form of anemia! (very neat idea) THEN the party began when Dave & Rae started the dancing....I think we danced for 4 hours straight! My feet are still sore!
It was a lot of fun for us personally because it was the first time in almost 2 years the the 6 pack (Doug & Angie, Scott & Amy, and Tim and I) had been out with no children or being pregnant! We all partied like ROCK STARS!!
Tim and I were up early so we could get back to Indy because he had a tee time and I was onto another party!
Tracey, Paige and I hosted MiMi's Big Debut Party for all of Ann's closest girlfriends! It was so much fun for Annie to show off her new little star, of course MiMi didn't understand what the big fuss was about and slept through most of it! MiMi, the food, and MiMi-tini's were all a big hit!
I met Tim at home and couldn't wait to get my hands on my little girl....it had been 50t hours since I had seen her and it was killing me! When I walked in the door she started crying...uhh not quite the welcoming I wanted but I scooped her out of her jumparoo and took her outside so we could enjoy the wonderful weather! With in minutes she was laughing at Peyton running all around! She become a little rolly polly at Grammy J and Papaw Stafford's this week...going all over the place! We could be in trouble....we better get on the baby proofing the house!
Anyways with in a hour she was ready for bed and a bottle so I am looking forward to all morning tomorrow with her until I go to work!
Thank you, mom and dad for watching Izabella this weekend so we could do all our celebrating! Between work and our social calendar lately I am not sure what we would do if we didn't have so much family and friends willing to help us with Izabella! We are truly blessed! THANK YOU!


Pictures to come of all the celebrating...I took way too many pictures so it will take a minute for me to organize and get them downloaded!

No comments: