Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Husband ROCKS!!!

Both Bella and I were thrilled to see Tim when he got home from Florida last night. Bella's face just glowed with a big smile when Tim opened the tailgate and said " hi baby"! We took advantage of the nice weather and enjoyed dinner outside on the canal in Broadripple at Canal Point Grill. Aunt Rachel joined us! We only got to spend a few hours with Tim and then he was off to work at the bar for the rest of the night! BOO

Anyways on with why my husband ROCKS...Bella was up at 4:30am with teething issue and then again at 8:30am. I know to many of you 8:30am is sleeping in...but we have gotten use to a routine that Bella doesn't usually wake up until 9:00-9:30am which works wonderfully with my schedule since nights I work I don't get to bed until 4:30am. Bella has also spoiled us since she was 9 weeks old with sleeping 10-12 hours and night and not waking up! Never-the-less...Tim got home from work at 4am and was up with Bella this morning when she got up, so I could sleep in. I know some of why he got up so quickly was because he was gone for the week and hadn't spent much time with Bella but the few extra hours of sleep I really appreciated! THANKS, TIM!!!
You ROCK as my husband and even more as Bella's Daddy!!!

We love you!

No comments: